Scientific Essays Competition for Students "Globalization in Contemporary Asia"
The Faculty of World Economy and International Affairs of the Higher School of Economics announces a student essay competition dedicated to the International Scientific and Practical Expert Conference “Globalization in Contemporary Asia”, which will be held on November 20-21, 2019 at the faculty
- Economic Regionalism in the Asia-Pacific Region: Are New “Success Stories” Possible?
- The Asia-Pacific Security Challenges: Does the Region Stand for Its Name?
- Is the Asia-Pacific Region Turning into the Indo-Pacific Region? The Drivers of Change
- The Asian Century: a False Start?
- ASEAN between the Asia-Pacific and the Indo-Pacific Narratives
- Security and Political trends in the Middle East Region
The size of work should be 10-15 thousand characters, the text of the Essay should be written only in English. Students of bachelor's and master's programs of any higher education institutions can take part in the competition. Works are accepted until November 10, 23:59.
The prize fund of the competition is 50,000 Russian rubles. Winners will be awarded cash prizes:
I place - 25,000 Russian rubles
II place - 15 000 Russian rubles
III place - 10 000 Russian rubles
Registration link below