Session 1. Fragile recoveries: Does the world economy enter the period of financial instability?
The session was moderated by Leonid Grigoryev (academic supervisor, School of World Economy, HSE). Speakers:
- Eugeniy Vinokurov (chief economist, Eurasian Development Bank and Eurasian Fund for Stabilization and Development);
- Peter van Bergeijk (professor of international economics and macroeconomics, Erasmus University);
- Igor Makarov (head, School of World Economy, HSE);
- Marcel Salikhov (president, Institute of Energy and Finance);
- Sergey Shatalov (independent researcher, former lead strategy officer, World Bank);
- Alexei Ivashchenko (associate professor, VU Amsterdam);
- Anastasia Podrugina (senior lecturer, School of World Economy, HSE).