About the Centre
One of the main goals of the Faculty of World Economy and International Affairs is cooperation with leading foreign educational centres.
Aside from organization of different programmes of academic mobility and language trainings for students, cooperation with foreign institutions of higher education includes a wide spectrum of joint research projects. Partner agreements with leading foreign research centres provide students with opportunities to improve their language skills and understand the culture and traditions of the country, while carrying out personal research in a foreign university. Inviting prominent professors to deliver guest lectures, arranging short-term courses for the teaching staff contribute to the continuous improvement in teaching standards and the introduction of advanced methods to the faculty’s educational programmes.
The objectives of the Centre are the following:
- administrative support of processes related to incoming and outgoing student and teaching academic mobility;
- coordinating the extension of relations with leading international institutions through holding joint academic events;
- participating in organization of Russian and international academic conferences, seminars, round tables, presentations, professional development seminars within conferences that are held by HSE;
- the formation and strengthening of the creative abilities of students of the Faculty, the development and improvement of forms of attracting young people to scientific and creative activities, ensuring the unity of the educational, scientific, educational processes to increase the professional and technical level of training of specialists with higher education;
- improving academic, creative and research skills of the students.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.