The new call for the Fall 2018 international student mobility
will be opened from February 1st to March 11th
The new call for the international student mobility within more than 65 university-wide agreements in Fall 2018 will be opened from February 1st to March 11th.
Attention! The application deadline for exchange with several universities will be February 25th (23:59 Moscow time):
· SSEES UCL (UK);
· Stockholm School of Economics in Riga (Latvia);
· Meritorious Autonomous University of Puebla (Mexico);
· Leiden University (Netherlands);
· Akita International University (Japan);
· Tokyo University of Foreign Studies (Japan);
· University of Toronto (Munk School of Global Affairs) (Canada);
· University of Winnipeg (Canada);
· American University (US);
· George Mason University (US);
· San Diego State University (US).
You can apply following the link “APPLY FOR AN EXCHANGE PROGRAM” on the website Study Abroad. Before applying please carefully study the information in the sections Steps to Apply, How It Works and The Application.
We invite you to participate in our webinar "Semester Abroad: What? Where? When?"which will be on February 6th and 15th. The webinars are planned in Russian, but we will be happy to answer your questions in English. More information about the event and registration form here.