Georgy Kutyrev completed an advanced training course
Kutyrev Georgy, Researcher at the International Laboratory on World Order Studies and the New Regionalism, National Research University Higher School of Economics, Ph.D. in political Science, has successfully completed the advanced training course "Psychological subtleties of teaching".
As the result of the course completing, practical skills were formed in the field of interpersonal communication and student’s team work organization.
The course program covered the following topics:
- organization of teamwork;
- features of behavior and the effectiveness of the student in the group;
- constructive communication and management of interpersonal conflicts;
- stress management and resistance to emotional burnout;
- motivation for learning activities and procrastination;
- psychological aspects of distance teaching.