The 28th Session of Eurasian Online Seminar. International Panel
On Wednesday, October 27, 2021, the Department of International Relations and International Laboratory on World Order Studies and the New Regionalism of the National Research University Higher School of Economics held the twenty-eight session of Eurasian Online Seminar. The seminar was held in the form of discussion panel. The topic for discussion was “The Politization of the Covid 19 Pandemic: Views from various Countries and Regions”.
Our distinguished panelists were:
1. Alexander Lukin, Head, Department of International Relations, HSE University, Moscow, Russia
“Coved 19 Pandemic: competition instead of cooperation”
2. Richard Sakwa, Professor of Russian and European politics at the University of Kent, UK
“The Politics of Pandemic in Europe”
3. Igor Pellicciari, Professor of History of International Relations at the University of Urbino, Italy, Ambassador of San Marino to Jordan
“The Vaccine Diplomacy: The Cases of Italy versus San Marino”
4. Andrej Krikovic, Associate Professor, HSE University, Moscow, Russia
“The Covid-19 and International Relations Theory”
5. Vasily Kashin, Deputy Director at the Center for Comprehensive European and International Studies, HSE University, Moscow, Russia
“The Covid-19 Pandemic and US-China Confrontation”.
Moderator: Olga Puzanova, Senior Lecturer, Department of International Relations, HSE University, Moscow, Russia
Link to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMWw7jD42m4